Thursday, June 25, 2009

Imma Needs


My friend Patty wrote an Imma Needs Blog today (Imma Needs is whatever you need at that moment) and I really liked it, so I'm going to give it a try.

Mother Nature, Imma Needs you to cool it a bit.
It's too damn early in the summer for it to be this hot.

All Snakes, Imma Needs you to stay the h**l out of my garden.
Mac thinks you're cool, but I think you'd better be gone.

Old Age, Imma Needs you to stay away for a bit longer.
This being tired all the time is pigeon poo.

Mario Batali, Imma Needs you to come and take over my cooking.
I love everything you cook.

Hollywood, Imma Needs you to start making movies for adults.
I'm tired of movies aimed at the junior high set.

Sandman, Imma Needs you to do a better job.
It's my eyes that need sand, not my joints.

1 comment:

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...