Friday, October 23, 2009

St.Mary's




Our trip to St.Mary's and Cumberland Island was wonderful.  Stayed at the beautiful Emma's Bed and Breakfast again.  Their garden was full of Ginger Lilies, it smelled like heaven, so I came home and ordered a bunch for my garden.  It says they love water so they should love my garden, it's a part-time swamp.  There was something really cool going on in St.Mary's, all the business's make Scarecrow displays that are on the divider down the main street of town, it looked great.


Cumberland Island was gorgeous, as always.  Mac spent his day looking for shark's teeth and found over a 100 of them.  I spent the day painting, I'll post about that tomorrow.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...