Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tax Bill


 Ima is pissed!  We got our new tax bill for our house today, they went up more than $700, I guess that's because there isn't any inflation.  I think I'm going to join the next TeaParty they have around here.  To say I'm angry doesn't begin to address the subject.  We will be getting no Social Security increase because, tah dah, there is no inflation.  And when there is no Social Security increase there is no pay raise for military retirees because, tah dah, there is no inflation.  I'm so pleased with all my elected officials who work so hard to s***w, I'm sorry, serve us.  I know they're doing their best spending our money, and realize they know so much more than us about the needs of regular people.
I WANT A THIRD PARTY AND I WANT IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...