Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Christmas Cactus...Or Not


I have a Christmas cactus with an identity problem.  The first year I bought it in bloom around Christmas, so it was a Christmas cactus.  The next year it didn't bloom until almost Easter, masquerading no doubt as an Easter cactus.  The next year it didn't bloom until Martin Luther King Day, thinking it had a dream I guess.
Last year it bloomed at Christmas and it was beautiful, we even took a cutting off of it and started another one.  But, alas, this year it's back to its old tricks and it looks like I'm going to have a Thanksgiving cactus.  It needs to make up its mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...