Friday, March 26, 2010

The Closet From Hell


All my closets are bad, no matter how many times I clean them out and haul loads to Goodwill, they always look like they've been ransacked by disgruntled burglers.  But the closet in the computer room is the worst!  Opening it imperils your life and reminds me of the old-time radio show (though I am too young to have listened to it live, I have heard repeats of it) Fibber McGee and Molly.  Fibber had a closet that was a running joke, dumping its contents onto all and sundry, including a burgler looking for the family silver.
Well my closet is about that bad, and I worry each time I open the doors, and even worse when the cat runs in it.  I'm sure that catastrophe will ensue. 
So for the last 2 days I've been cleaning the closet out, filling tubs to be hauled upstairs by my long suffering and stored in the upstairs storage area where he is sure it will all melt this summer.
I sorted papers to be burned, thrown in trash, put in tubs for storage and some to sort through in my scrapbook area.  
To finish the room off I cleaned my desk too, now I'm waiting for Mac to finish taxes so I can clean his half of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...