Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Knot in My Backyard!

Yesterday afternoon Mac yelled for me to "Come see",  as he frequently does.  He was in the familyroom and handed me a pair of binoculars and what to my wandering eyes should appear (sorry Clement Moore) but a pair of black snakes behaving most inappropriately in my backyard.  Talk about kinky sex, they were twisted up in knots and still slithering about, I may have nightmares for months.  I'm not particularly afraid of snakes but I don't need visions of them mating running through my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Read your post but tried hard NOT to look at the snakes! EEEUUUWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know snakes had sex!! haha....thanks for the educational post.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...