Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Learned My Lesson

We live in a rural area with a rural mail carrier who performs many of the functions of a post office.  For instance I can buy stamps from her or  get mail boxes, I simply put a post office envelope in the mail box with a check and indicate what I need in the way of stamps etc.  Except at Christmas time I never specify what kind of stamps I want ( you know cute kitties, flags of the world, Elvis) just using whatever she leaves me.
Well last week I turned in my envelope and what to my dismay did she leave me, Simpsons stamps.  They're hideous, I''m embarrassed every time I put them on an envelope.  I can only imagine they have a ton of them because I can't imagine anyone saying," Oh, I need two rolls of Simpsons stamps, they're so cute."
I will use them up because I'm too cheap not to, but next time I'll specify what kind of stamps I want.

1 comment:

  1. They are a bit in your face aren't they!! I would have posted them to my daughter for her to use. We play safe here and stick to the Queen!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...