Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday in the Park

Yesterday's walk was at Ft. McAllister again.  The weather has just been gorgeous so walking is even better than usual.  We do a 2 mile walk every day and now that the weather has cooled down we  try to do an even longer one on Sunday.  So the walk through McAllister, with the Magnolia Trail thrown in, was about 4 1/2 - 5 miles, yes feet I can hear you, but it feels good to get out and walk somewhere different.  The sand on the trail was so fine we could see a raccoon's footprints, in addition to bike tracks.
Then yesterday afternoon and evening was football, football, football.  My team lost, again, they're so bad I may have to start wearing a bag on my head on Sundays!  But the Sunday night game was good.
Today I worked on Christmas presents, can't say too much because most of them are for my daughter.  They're going well, but as they say, the devil is in the details,  and the details are making me blind!
I always have trouble with allergies in the Fall and this year is no exception.  I'm sneezing my head off and my eyes are really bothering me.  So having to look very carefully at what I'm sewing can be aggravating.
But the weather is so nice I will not complain.  I didn't get outside today, dirty house trumped lovely garden unfortunately.  Mac worked on the putting green though and he says we're getting closer to our Fall Invitational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...