Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

As we get ready for Thanksgiving I just want to take a few moments to think of the things I'm thankful for, and heading that list are  my husband and daughter.  They are my heart and soul!  Each day they bring me joy and I'm grateful to have them, I know how lucky I am.

I'm grateful for my sisters, I don't get to see them as often as I would like, but I'm thankful to have them.

I'm thankful for my friends both near and far, and for facebook that has allowed me stay in touch, and reconnect with old friends and family.

I'm thankful for my health and don't take it for granted.

I'm thankful for our furry baby Miss Kitty who adds so much to our life.
I'm thankful to live in the best country in the world, we've lived in other countries and traveled to many more, and though there are places that are special to us, home is best.

So I hope that all of you out there who celebrate Thanksgiving have a good one.

1 comment:

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...