Monday, December 20, 2010

I Think I'm Ready ...

Well I think I'm ready, and think is the optimal word, because I'm still waiting on 2 things in the mail, but I think   they'll get here in time.  If not I'll put a picture of them in a bag under the tree.
The cookies are all baked including the Christmas pig and Christmas bat.  I understand the pig but I've never been quite sure where the bat came from.  I don't frost the sugar cookies I love the not real sweet taste of them just like they are, a little hard on the outside and soft inside.
Our daughter's room is ready, and I'm ready for her to be here, that's what makes it Christmas.

Now all I have to do is clean house, maybe the cat will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...