Monday, August 1, 2011

Painting Update

Sometimes paintings flow like water and sometimes they are brought along kicking and screaming.  The two paintings Mac's working on right now are in the kicking and screaming category.  They look great, but getting them this far along has been a bit of work for him.
I always say that his easel is where magic happens and even when he struggles it's still magic.  I love to watch the transformation from blank canvas to finished paintings.  And to know that he too has  problems sometimes gives me hope because nearly all of my paintings are a struggle.

That being said here are the works in progress.








2 comments:

  1. They're looking good to me - I especially love the one of the Great Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one you showed in an earlier post too didn't you? Seems he's been making some progress with it since then!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...