Sunday, October 30, 2011

End of the Month

October has not flown, but still Halloween is here before I knew it,  and I'm sort of ready, I'd be more ready if I stopped eating the Tootsie Rolls I bought to give out to Trick or Treaters. The picture at the left is of my neighbor's house, I think they're ready.  I particularly like the cobweb, you have to enlarge the picture to see it.
We don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters here, I don't know if parents just don't let them go anymore, if they do church activities instead or we just don't have that many young children in the neighborhood.
Our Association puts on a Fall Festival tonight, prizes for costumes, pumpkin carving and hot chocolate for all, so some families may do this instead.
Anyway, Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your neighbours Halloween decorations. We don't get many trick or treaters either though this year the stores have been selling lots of Halloween stuff so maybe there'll be more. I'm ready for them anyway:)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...