Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn

Kitchen Table Where We Never Eat
It's the last day of summer (Mwahhhh!  Does happy dance), Autumn starts tomorrow, and the thermometer be d****d, I don't care if it's supposed to be in the upper 80's through Sunday.  My calendar says it's Autumn and I plan on acting accordingly.
Summer dishes have been put up, Autumn/Winter ones have come out.  Does that mean I mean I buy new dishes all the time, of course not.  I bought them a piece at at time more than 15 years ago and because I use them seasonally they're still in great shape.  The bowl I bought in Spain this year.  I have been wanting some bigger serving bowls for a while, but all the ones I liked were $35 and up, not a price I'm willing to pay.  I bought this one and a slightly smaller one and got them both for about $15.
Autumn leaves and flowers have been unpacked.  My one Fall candle melted, so I'm going to really melt it down and make a couple of smaller ones out of it, if I can find some wicks.
Autumn Dishes
Enjoy the equinox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...