Saturday, October 20, 2012

Banana Bread Thoughts

While making a loaf of banana bread this morning my thoughts turned to "Dancing With the Stars".  A favorite show of mine you ask, oh dear Lord NO !  I can't imagine anything more boring than watching a bunch of D list stars (Pamela Anderson), non-celebraties (Bristol Palin) and exjocks dancing.  I'm not into rhinestone and feathers so their costumes do nothing for me, hearing them talk is about as interesting as watching paint dry and their silly dances are what you use to see on Arthur Murray a 100 years ago only sexier, if you consider that sexy.
Yet it is one of the most popular shows on tv.  My sister insists I watch it, everyone I know watches it and spends the next day talking about it.  I don't get it.
When we go out dancing I see other people dancing, some good, some not so good, but pretty interesting anyway.

2 comments:

  1. We have a similar show here in UK but I've never actually warched it - not my kind of thing I'm afraid:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strictly Come Dancing, as Dancing With the Stars is known over here in the UK, is EXTERMELY popular here too and I have no idea why! I see my friends mentioning it on FaceBook and I hold my head in my hands!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...