Monday, October 22, 2012

New Paintings

Through the years Mac has done a number of animal paintings and I always claim the best of them to hang them where I can see them each day.  I still love the Spaniel, I mean, just look at those eyes, how could you not love him.  And the fox still brings a smile to my face.
A week or two ago when he was looking for something to paint I asked him to do a bear, I love bears, they're all over the house, but there are no bear paintings.
So we searched on the internet for bear picture, I picked out 2 that I really liked and he painted them for me.  The first is a bear cub hanging on a tree, he is so sweet.  But the one that touches my heart is the Mama Bear with SIX cubs.  Normally bears  have 2 cubs at a time, occasionally 3, but 6 is almost unheard of.  Somewhere though it happened and someone took a picture of them.  Now they're a painting waiting to be framed and put on my wall.  I think they're wonderful.



Still So Sweet


3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all so good. I can see why you would want to keep these for yourself to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is so talented - they are all good paintings but the bear is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all wonderful, but I know what you mean about the bear with her cubs, really special. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, it means a lot. It's always heartening to hear of similar situations where there was a good outcome, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Archie.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...