Friday, March 22, 2013

STT

Though we get lots of junk mail Tuesday is the total junk mail day.  When I picked the mail up this Tuesday Mac asked what was in it and I told him it was STT.  What's that he said, and I replied it's  Straight  To Trash mail, I don't even bring it in the house.
Except for the odd bill that comes by mail, most come by e-mail, nearly all  of our mail is junk mail, if it's a credit card offer we shred it, otherwise it's into the trash.
What a colossal waste of paper and trees, but it's my understanding that this 3rd class mail is the only thing the post office makes money on.  From the look of my mailbox they must be making a lot of money.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I decided to see how long it would take to fill a wicker shopping basket with junk mail that came through the letter box - within a month it was full to the top. Such a waste! Love the rabbit:)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...