Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beyond the Ouch

So what have I been doing besides complaining about how much my toe hurts?  Well a bit of this and a bit of that.  While running through Pinterest one day I noticed someone had made a miniature ironing board to have near their sewing machine and I thought what a clever idea.  We had a wooden table that sees little use so I cut fabric and insul-brite (heat resistant batting) and stapled it to the top of the table and voila' a miniature ironing board.


I also made new pillows to go in our chairs in the pub room, he got autumnal animals and I got winter ones.


My toe is finally feeling a bit better so maybe I'll find something more active to do.















2 comments:

  1. Glad your toes is a bit better.
    I used to iron on a table many years ago, you reminded me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the toe continues to improve....

    Great idea for the ironing table! It's so tedious to have to get up while sewing.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...