Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Work in Progress

Miss Kitty and I got the tree decorated and Mac put the angel on top, I'm pleased, he was right, the tree is more than full enough.  Nearly all the ornaments on my tree are made of resin, no glass ones for Kitty to break and the tree is tied up because in the past we've had cats that liked to climb the tree.  Miss Kitty has never done that, but there's always a first time.
The stockings are hung, but there's a lot more to do and I want to get the tubs out of the downstairs because Kitty thinks that playing with them in the middle of the night is just too cool.
Mac has just finished a Christmas painting he's going to sell on ebay, it's almost too cute to let go, but I'm running out of wall space.

Dear Santa I leave you with this thought:

3 comments:

  1. Just read this post and the preceding one and they did make me laugh.

    Tree looks lovely and Mac's painting is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting is lovely, I'd love to have that kind of talent. Also... you mentioning about cats climbing Christmas trees reminded me of Lampoons Christmas vacation when the squirrel was in the tree!!! lol!
    Have a great weekend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree looks greatest, I love your deep red wall too. And mac's painting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...