Saturday, January 11, 2014

After the Puzzle

After the puzzle that turned my hair grayer I of course started another one, a smaller one, a rather silly one, but very colorful.
I also started a new craft project involving antique keys and locks.  I love old keys and always have a supply of them around.  Then for Christmas Mac gave me 3 vintage locks and earlier, for my birthday, he had given me a burlap wrapped (like a canvas, but not) display piece and I'd had it up in my craft room wondering what I was going to do with it, when I remembered the locks and keys, now all I have to do is attach them.
I also finished 2 paintings that have been lingering forever.
Didn't finish the afghan, sigh.

2 comments:

  1. You''ve been busy:) I like the way you've arranged the keys and locks, it looks really attractive.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...