Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ears and Ear Buds

I don't have particularly small ears, they fit pretty comfortably, but as I'm finding out my ear opening is quite small.  When I used the ear buds that came with my mp3 player they kept falling out, I couldn't get them to fit in my ears.  So Mac loaned me his foam head phones, which were nice, soft, but the sound wasn't as good---I had to turn the mp3 player all the way up-- and they didn't fit very tightly, guess I have a small head too.
So yesterday Mac picked me up a pair of ear buds that had 3 different heads to go on them and told me to try the medium.  Couldn't get it in my ear, so small it was.  So far they're working fine, but I forgot to turn the sound down o the mp3 player and when I first turned it on I about blew out my ear drums.  Today was better.

3 comments:

  1. I have exactly the same problem, I've never found any earbuds to fit comfortably. When I used to use my MP3 player at the gym I used to put normal sized ones wedged in sideways, they often fell out though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate ear buds, they make nmy ears sore so on the rare occasions I use earphones I have foam ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate ear buds, they make nmy ears sore so on the rare occasions I use earphones I have foam ones.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...