Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm Getting Too Old For This

Spent the day decorating the house for Christmas, love doing it, but it is tiring.  Parts are done, others can just wait awhile.  It's about 72º today, been in the 70's all week, supposed to cool down tomorrow and then it will feel a bit more like Christmas.
The Nutcracker Army has taken up position in the entryway

The Christmas Critters are by the fireplace---it's never cold enough
to use it on Christmas

The dining room, of course we don't eat here, should turn
it into a library

The entryway, welcome to Christmas

So how's the decorating going at your house?

7 comments:

  1. Your she looks beautiful! Collections are fun, but they are work, too. I decorated outside yesterday but haven't started inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say, your HOUSE looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughter put up the tree today and hung the stockings, with care. You are the reason we love to visit at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised you are tired after putting all those out! We leave out decorating until Christmas Eve, when we make a big thing of it with mulled wine and mince pies and a roaring log fire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprised you are tired after putting all those out! We leave out decorating until Christmas Eve, when we make a big thing of it with mulled wine and mince pies and a roaring log fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks beautiful, and you have obviously been very busy!! I love the nutcrackers by the front door. They make a great welcome don't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of decorations. Looks nice but I understand it takes a lot of work. I put my decorations up gradually, the most important for me are the electric candlesticks in my windows that I put up for 1st Advent and keep until late January.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...