Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday in the Swamp

Just back from the doctors, had to have my B-12 shot I was about a week late and I've been doing supplements.  Also have an ear ache.  They took all kinds of wax out of my ears, like Shrek cleaning his.  But they couldn't get it all out of the sore ear and so they put in softener and I have to go back tomorrow to have them finish up.
We were under a tornado warning yesterday afternoon, but we were lucky, one touched down in Ludowici, about 20 miles west of here and another on Wilmington Island, about 36 miles northeast of here.  We just got thunder, lightning and more than an inch of rain.  More is forecast for this afternoon.  Hopefully the electricity won't go out as it is incredibly humid.  I think I'm missing the Montana snow.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun living in a swamp! Do you have a tornado proof shelter or do you just hang on and pray?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do say you live in a swamp ! Have you seen Shrek ?
    You ear sounds painful hope all is better soon.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Shreck. Earwax not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everything is fine.. I love shreck movies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going for my B12 shot tomorrow, ouch! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They hurt when I took them in the arm, my left arm would hurt for a week. Then I started taking them in the hip and I have no problems.

      Delete
  6. I swear there is nothing as bad as ear ache. Hope the treatment gets rid of the pain quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, to many those B12 shots are important ...
    Hope the ear improves soon ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been lucky in that our power never went out for any length of time. I can put up with heat, but humidity brings me to my knees.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...