Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July

It has been a hot, lovely fourth and it didn't rain for the first time in forever.  Mac decorated outside and it looks good.  I fixed our Low Country Boil and it was beyond delicious.  I was so stuffed that all I could do was stretch out on the couch and have Happy Hour.
Tonight it's Root Beer Floats.  For those who don't know that's a large glass, I have huge ones, of root beer and a healthy scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Hope your 4th was good too.













8 comments:

  1. Lovely. lovely, lovely, delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious meal! I haven't had a root beer float in a bit, got to remedy that this summer! Lovely 4th of July decorations too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive. Love your house. The food looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those root beer floats sound good. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration, we didn't have root beer but we enjoyed an ice cream soda after your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your entryway looks lovely and summery. What kind of sausage do you use in your Lowcountry boil?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your low country boil looks delicious!

    I'll have my root beer float without root beer, and instead of vanilla, I want the ice cream chocolate. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...